Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have to admit that we had Burger King for our 2010 Thanksgiving dinner! Because of poor planning on both our parts, we didn't have a reservation at an American restaurant nor did I know where to get ingredients for an American T-day meal. So we missed our families terribly but we were happy to have one another on this first Thanksgiving as a married couple. It wasn't traditional, or glamorous, but definitely special.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. IF Burger King is good enough to supply my engagement night meal, it's good enough for Thanksgiving! The King... taking place in Cooke family milestones all over the world! I think I have a good idea for their new commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I wonder what memorable moment Katie will have at Burger King...

    ReplyDelete