Saturday, November 13, 2010

Engrish

I'm going to keep a list of funny names we encounter here in Taiwan.  Aaron says that the Taiwanese choose an English name when they are in grade school and that's their name for life.  So, some of them are pretty interesting.  First off, Aaron works with a Peter Pan.  Of course when we gets emails from him it's "Pan, Peter" because Pan is now the last name.  hehe   At the 7/11 we met someone named Dragon and just now one of the hotel workers' name was Porsche. 

I'll also continue to take pictures of Engrish sayings like this:

That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have more to share later!

2 comments:

  1. you're talking Engrish too! "when we gets emails..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Engrish! Sometimes, I show them to my kids during classes to see how long it takes them to figure out the problem. You'd be surprised!

    ReplyDelete