Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No turning back now...

Here we are in Atlanta waiting for our flight to Tokyo! We only had a few hours of sleep so we are ready for a nap on the plane. After the nap I hope that there will be some good movies available to watch. I must have packed my eReader in one of the checked luggage pieces so I am glad I decided to throw "The Girl With The Dragon tattoo" in my purse before we left so maybe I will finish that during the flight. First priority is sleep though...

I'll be sure to post as soon as we arrive in our hotel in Taipei! Until then...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Glad your first flight was OK, hopefully the next one will be uneventful too. Make sure you do get some sleep. Awaiting to hear about next leg of adventure.
    P.S. Love the haircut!!

    ReplyDelete